Bathroom accessories are mod and funk. There is still an audience for those classic and elegant bathroom accessories. But funky bath accessories are for those who dare to be different. Wear you attitude on your sleeve with this random set of bath accessories that are fun to have. They are fun, they are different and so out of the box. Choose a theme that fits your sense of style. From soccer paints to animal kingdom accessories, from fun poking basins to explicit accessories, from ‘wild in the bathroom’ bamboo bath accessories to the antique vessel styles, there is a huge variety to choose from.
Not just the accessories but even the fittings are in for the funky designs and styles. Talking of the bathroom taps first – they have a lot to offer in terms of their styles and designs. Funky tap designs are quite popular and are available in unimaginable designs, shapes and colors. Bathtubs are also all jazzed up for those who like it loud. But the smaller accessories are easy to accumulate. Funky towel racks, bathroom sinks and basins, overtly sexual tones in shower panels are just a few of the bizarre designs ideas that are being launched in the bathroom accessories market.
So if you are one of those who love to wear your style up your sleeve, get a few of these rocking bathroom accessories that are not just your color, but even your favorite theme, your sport, your fashion style or anything else. Turn your bathroom into a funk place that make you feel not at home, but may be in the field, on the ramp, in bed and so on.
Have a look at few of the trendy, funky bathroom decor accessories & bathroom taps and figure out what your style would look like.
Check out more interesting stuff on all kinds of bathroom accessories [http://www.bathroom-fittings-manufacturers.com/bathroom-accessories.html] along with a cool photo gallery on Funky Bath Accessories [http://www.bathroom-fittings-manufacturers.com/photo-gallery/modern-shower-panel.html] at Bathroom Fitting – an all exhaustive B2B portal that allows buyers to request free quotes from reliable suppliers.
Bathroom remodeling provides an opportunity to go for an entirely new look. For some, bathroom remodeling is a time for an unusual look – something unique.
Bathroom remodeling with rock and other natural materials can give you that unique look. It can give you the feeling of being in a natural retreat, far from the busy city life.
Achieving the Look
Begin your bathroom remodeling project by designing, or finding a design of the finished product. How do you want the bathroom to look when you are done?
For example, suppose you want a relaxing, peaceful hideout. What elements will achieve that look? What tasks will your bathroom remodeling project include?
1. Walls: Picture grasscloth wallpaper in green and tan tones. Grasscloth wallpaper is made of natural grasses, and green shades are not bright. The woven wallpaper has a horizontal line, and will set the mood for your project of bathroom remodeling with rock and natural materials.
2. Floor: A floor of slate or marble, real or imitation will fit your theme and be easy to clean. Use natural hemp or grass mats.
3. Sink: Purchase a rock sink. These sinks are hewn from river rocks, and hollowed with a polished cavity. They have a standard drain hole. Deep or shallow: choose a rock sink to enhance your bathroom remodeling.
4. Vanity: Continue your bathroom remodeling with rock and natural materials by choosing a bamboo vanity on which to set your rock sink. These vanities come in various sizes, and will carry the outdoor theme well. Hang a bamboo mirror / cabinet above the vanity.
5. Faucets: Bamboo shaped faucets will complement your sink well. The type that have an open top at the faucets end will look as though they came right from an oriental garden into your bathroom remodeling project.
6. Bathtub: Yes, you can get a “boulder bathtub” for your natural bathroom. You could probably find a standard bathtub with a marble-like finish, but an actual boulder would be natural. This calls for a large bathroom, and will look cramped in a small space. Add bamboo faucets to match those at the sink. Caution: Please make sure your floor will hold the weight before you order a boulder bathtub.
7. Toilet: You may not be able to go this far with your project of bathroom remodeling with rock, but you can camouflage the toilet to make it fit your theme. A dark green or black toilet would blend well.
8. Shower curtain: Hemp is a perfect, natural shower curtain material. It is durable, and stands up to water, as shown by its centuries-long use for canvas boat sails. Hemp is also said to be naturally anti-fungal & anti-bacterial. Macramé curtain rings are a nice touch.
9. Lights and Accessories: Complete your bathroom remodeling with rock and natural materials by adding natural lights and accessories. Recessed lights are good, since they will give the appearance of daylight without being visible. If you want makeup lighting around the mirror, look for shaded bulbs and use shades to match your grasscloth wallpaper. Towel bars and other small fixtures can continue the bamboo theme. Add a potted plant in a natural, earthen pot.
Some have used stone veneer facing in their bathroom remodeling. It can be applied to one wall, or from floor up to about 3 feet on all walls.
Nice if Space Allows
Small indoor wall fountains give a peaceful ambience to any room. If your bathroom remodeling allows for it, this would be a nice addition.
A tabletop bamboo water fountain would be pretty beside your rock sink. Water tricking from the bamboo sticks would be a soothing sound any time of day.
Bathroom remodeling with rock and other natural materials is becoming increasingly popular. With imagination, you can find things in your own backyard that will add to the look. You can also shop flea markets and thrift stores for old, natural baskets to hold towels and tissue.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/534119