One of the hottest trends in countertops today is the usage of quartz. It is popular for both kitchen counters and as well as for bathroom vanities and can be used to work with virtually any decorating style. But exactly what are the benefits of quarts bathroom vanities over another choice? Is the difference worth the investment? If you have wondered about either of these questions then take a few minutes to consider the pros and cons of choosing quartz bathroom vanity.
The Pros of Quartz for a Bathroom Vanity
· Quartz is a manufactured product that can be a beautiful addition to your space. Because it is a manufactured product, you can purchase it in virtually any color you desire, as well as being designed to mimic the look of natural stones. In fact, it is available in more colors than natural stones such as granite or marble.
· Quartz is just as durable as concrete or granite countertops, but can take more usage. For example, a quartz bathroom vanity can stand up to drop items, so you don’t have to be concerned about chips or cracks.
When it comes to modern bathroom sinks, this is what every home owner should know about it. Sinks are probably one of the most important fixtures in our homes. So for you to know its importance and how modern bathrooms differ from the conventional ones. In this article, you will learn the following:
- What are modern bathroom sinks and how do they differ with the conventional sinks.
- The different types of modern bathroom sinks.
- The different materials used today for bathrooms.
First, what are modern bathroom sinks? These are modern themed sinks that you see in most modern or brand new houses. The sinks in the bathroom are in fact the most used fixture at home. It is also a very useful piece of fixture that when it is changed when renovating or remodeling, it gives your bathroom a dramatic change. It complements the entire bathroom as long as you placed the right type of modern bathroom sink. That is not a problem at all because these types of sinks come in a variety of shapes, sizes, colors and materials. There are virtually lots of available options in the market that you could choose from.
What is the different type of modern bathroom sinks? Here are some of the common ones:
- Console sinks – this sinks are fitted into small table tops that are supported by brackets and legs. It’s pretty much an ornamental or decorative bathroom sink. It’s ideal for vintage – décor bathrooms. A type of console sink, the vessel sinks with table tops are commonly used in modern themed bathroom. It gives the bathroom some sort of open space feel because of the unenclosed sink. However, if you are in need of somewhere to place your bathroom stuff, you will need an extra storage for it.